Joint Sealants in Accordance with EN 15651 – Declaration of Performance and CE Marking
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- STANDARDISATION PROCESS AND SCOPE OF EN 15651
- SYSTEMS FOR ASSESSMENT AND VERIFICATION OF THE CONSTANCY OF PERFORMANCE
- NATIONAL REQUIREMENTS ON REACTION TO FIRE
- TYPE TESTING (DETERMINATION OF PRODUCT TYPE)
- FACTORY PRODUCTION CONTROL (FPC)
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
- DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE
- CE MARKING
The current European harmonised version of EN 15651 "Sealants for non-structural use in joints in buildings and pedestrian walkways" was drafted according to the specifi cations of the Construction Product Directive (CPD). This also includes the terminology used in the CPD. On July 1, 2013, the new Construction Product Regulation will come fully into force. Some of the terms used in the new regulation now have new meanings and, in some cases, new terms are used to describe the same set of facts. Inevitably, corresponding modifi cations will need to be made.
This Information Brochure is intended to make CE marking of products pursuant to EN 15651 easier for manufacturers of joint sealants – especially in view of full implementation of the Construction Product Regulation.
Noch keine Artikel!